Old guy, old saw, new hip

Hmmm, had missed this thread.

Good to see you out and about Burnham. :)

That M, she is a keeper!
Tell her I said Hello. Sadly my plans don't have me doing that in person this year.

First time I saw this B. Absolutely beautiful shots. Man, I can smell that Firpig as I sit here typing this. Beautiful day, beautiful saw, too. Don't see those pigs too much anymore. I blew one up years ago, and we couldn't find parts for it.

I missed the thread too but I'll tell you a little thing .I've got 6 years on B and know full well if you just sit in a chair before too long that's about all you can do .You'll flat out rust up tighter than a bulls' azz at fly time .Ya gotsta keep moving .You don't have to work until you drop but you have to do something .

I missed the thread too but I'll tell you a little thing .I've got 6 years on B and know full well if you just sit in a chair before too long that's about all you can do .You'll flat out rust up tighter than a bulls' azz at fly time .Ya gotsta keep moving .You don't have to work until you drop but you have to do something .

"You rest you rust" Is my motto lately.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hidden behind said new hip, I think. I used a shortened treking pole...I used to trashtalk those foo-foo things, and still do for able bodied hikers, wearing trails double width with a pair of the carbon-tipped devils, but the single I now carry helps at times.

Back