Oh those Christmas Parties

vharrison

Island Girl
Ours is this weekend, Saturday Night. Should be fun, we got a place right on the Atlantic Ocean, having a dj and some good food. We come up with quirky awards to give out and have a fun gift exchange game. Of course this is the night we get our bonus checks which makes it more fun! Dinner choices are Grouper (a fish), chicken and for the first time filet mignon. Yeah, I am getting the filet. yum.

http://www.thecabanaclub.info/index2.htm

That looks like fun! I don't think I'm having any parties this year. If I get a xmas bonus it'll suprise the hell outta me.

Every company I worked for in the past always gave a bonus, the place I work for now gives us a ham. At least we get something. Sounds like a really good time, and yeah go for the filet.
See Ya
Mike

, and yeah go for the filet.

Who wouldn't???:|:

It is definately starting to feel like Christmas around here, I've got alot of parties to go to between now and the big holiday. Last night was the last Mass. Arborists meeting of the year, also the 50th anniversary of the Certification program it was a great time.
I am most looking foreward to going to the Boston Pops on the 15th. Every year a group of my old college frat buddies get together with our wives for the symphony and dinner.

We are supposed to be getting snow this week!

I am most looking foreward to going to the Boston Pops on the 15th. Every year a group of my old college frat buddies get together with our wives for the symphony and dinner.

Hey, no fist fights this year!:D

the landscape association here hosts a party, I volunteer on a number of committees as well as my other commodity groups etc, I am taking the wife, my regular helper and his GF, next Wednesday, $35 a head for big buffet and such. Should be fun, I went last year with the wife.

http://www.bclna.com/0_LandscapeXmasPart.pdf

My wife's christmas party for work is coming up soon.It's kinda funny to sit and watch a bunch of cops get drunk and make asses of themselves.I usually get hit up by at least three of them who are always wanting me to take them deer hunting with me.I politely tell them to find their own damm place to hunt.15 years ago I hated cops,now I'm married to one go figure,well,at least she is until the end of December.I hate christmas parties.I would much rather stay home and watch football.

I think y'all have inspired me! I'm gonna have a christmas party for me myself and I, and I'm gonna give myself a big bonus!:D

Here's your tree

No party is complete without a christmas tree

Looking close it looks like they have clear lights running thru. I may have to get started on my tree this weekend.

LOL

we're sophisticated thugs.............:|:

R U a Stockie??

Nope, but I am a UMass grad, '89. I skated intramural hockey with some guys that were Stockies, they lived in the blue house on the corner, I forget the fraternity now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, the party went well. Well, except for the drunk guy that annoyed me all night.

OTGB, I think Gigi's husband is in the last picture with their daughter(s)?

Brian, that is John with our girls, and no he was not drunk. Neither of us even had a drink.Well, I had diet coke, wild woman that I am. :lol:

Brian, that is John with our girls, and no he was not drunk. Neither of us even had a drink.Well, I had diet coke, wild woman that I am. :lol:

So who was the drunk guy that annoyed you?:? I thought you were being funny:P

I recognized your husband from our brief meeting last spring.

It seems funny to have a Christmas party without snow...............

It seems funny to have a Christmas party without snow...............

Hmmm, the Atlantic Ocean's waves gently lapping up on the beach with a balmy breeze blowing...or snow?

Hmmm, I am going with the balmy breeze and the Atlantic Ocean. :lol:

not me, I hate driving in it but this speaks of Christmas to me. :D
40.jpg

Paul, that is beautiful. I have never really been in snow like that (really never been in snow to speak of, except in St. Augustine Fl in 76. 1/8th of an inch), I bet it would be fun!

Back