Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
Dennis, have you ever considered starting a chaperone service? You have the credentials. The self discipline is a given.

Jay, I wouldn't even know what a chaperone was supposed to do. I'll leave that to their coaches. I just enjoy getting away from home every now and then. It's a good break from the routine.

There is a big outlet mall in San Marcos. I need a couple of shirts, some new dress shoes, wife wants a purse (yes, I will carry it around after I buy it). I think I'll look for shoes at the Johnson & Murphy store. The purse will probably be a Coach brand.

Benn busier then I want to be, Tuesday I jet off to the southern hemisphere for ISA, World Arbor camp maybe?, GBR, then Bangkokm & Ankor Wat
have a good summer all

Thats a great price! I think my wife spent closer to retail for hers.

A Vuitton bag here would be over three grand. Probably some guy wearing white gloves opens the door for you to enter.

I picked one that was $428 retail. At the Coach outlet store it was $199.00 but they were having a 20% off sale. Snagged it for $159.20

I think my wife will like it. :)

I would rather put that money towards going to the Bahama's. Different strokes. It is all good.

The Bahamas does sound nice. Poolside bar?

The island we have settled on is actually a dry island, so no poolside bar's. There are plenty of islands that we have visited that do have them though. I bet Spanish Wells is the only dry island in the Bahamas, at least that I know of. What were we thinking? ha

The island we have settled on is actually a dry island, so no poolside bar's. There are plenty of islands that we have visited that do have them though. I bet Spanish Wells is the only dry island in the Bahamas, at least that I know of. What were we thinking? ha

A dry island???? :O

It's the Bahamas! Dark and Stormys and Hurricanes intoxicating your body as you lay on the beach, while the calypso music intoxicates the mind and soul... we(or at least I) thought ya'll knew better.

I think it's time for a Jimmy Buffet intervention here people! :P :drunk:

You probably won't be hearing much from me for the next month or so. I'm quitting my job at Wesspur, going back into business for myself again, and moving across the state. I'll try to check in once in a while, but probably won't be here regularly again until things settle out. Wish me luck!

Back