Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
How's the McMansion treating ya?

No McMansion here fo sure. Just cause I am wearing big bling in my sexy avatar picture doesn't mean that I am rollin in it! We have been looking for a bigger place though, running out of space in our house with my growing family.

Don't you just build another igloo???

That might just work this year with all this dang snow. Winter is just not letting go this year. I bet we will still have snow in a month from now, I just can't see all of this white stuff melting anytime soon.

Heading to Tucson in the morning. Should be interesting it will be the twins' first time on a plane.

I bet your wife has some cute flying outfits picked out for them. Good luck on the plane. Bring some gum for the kids or something to chew on to help pop their ears.

I'm away for the next week or a bit more, down the CA to check in on the lady's parents. Doubt I'll have a chance to get online...y'all take care of the House while I'm gone :).

Thursday I leave on the Harley for Louisville, KY. My wife flies out Saturday to meet me. She has a "work" conference Sunday through Wednesday. She only bought a one-way airline ticket so that she can spend the next Thursday through Sunday riding back to Oklahoma with me.

Her boss and husband are driving to KY, pulling his bike in a trailer. He and I will do day trips while the wives are in class.

Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather. :)

WooHoo, this is my Friday, we are headed to NC tomorrow. Plans are to see Lauri and Jeff, then see the NHRA 4 wide drag race in Charlotte. It's gonna be loud!

:D Well I am out of here for 9 weeks down to New Zealand with the family, and then a week in Melbourn Australia to visit a good buddy from school days. You dont hear much from me but I enjoy lurkinig in the back ground learning and laughing with and at you all :lol::evil: I sure am gonna miss it. Have a good festive season and look after the mut Stig8)

Has it been 9 weeks?

I am off again. Off to Spanish Wells via Miami on Tuesday. Leaving our island tomorrow and staying in the big city so we can make our flight with out worries. I am so ready to get off this rock and on to another, I can't tell ya.

Takin the laptop so I will be in touch here.

Back