Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 112K
Hiya Butch!!!
Yes we're kaput, but it's all good. She's a couple miles away, got a nice lil place, and a bf that paints fingernails.
I work a funky swing shift, but get my kids 3 days a week.
Got a new gf, for the past 8 months and shes cool as hell. A photographer.
Idk, for the first time in a while, everything is good, and I found myself missing the treehouse lol. Some of you guys were a big part of my life, during one of the hardest times of my life, and I hate for you to think I've forgotten.

After a couple of years haitus..........I have to start getting my post count back up to a respectable level.

Been good, waiting for all this dang snow to melt, we still have 2-3 ft on the ground and the temps are too cold for any melting to start........global warming is a lie!

We had record snowfall here this year Craig..... been above freezing for about 10 plus days. The lakes are still iced over, but the snow is all but gone. Another 4 weeks and it'll be boating season.

Damn Craig you must be busy over there. So busy you pushed one of the Alberta companies over into my neck of the woods. Lol.

How ya been?

Got trees? Get us! Ha! Jim given you some trouble is he. We are doing good here, just hoping that all this snow goes quickly. I am really thankful that we have boulevard work that we can with all this snow, some companies are really hurting because of the lack of work.

And more importantly, your first time with twins on a plane! Probably a first for a whole lotta people!

Thanks Carl. How is the southern boy doin? Did ya finish all that schoolin?

Southern boy is doing great! Been back on sabatical this semester and last... I'd hate to spend another ~$20-30k on a piece of paper that would get me a job making less money working more hours.

How's the McMansion treating ya?

Back