Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
Duh, Yes we should have called you Leon-Sorry it didn't happen.
I am oof in the wee hours fro indy and then Berien springs michigan for the Comton Traditiona bowhunters Rendevous. "See" you guys next week.

Headed to Las Vegas tomorrow for 5 days... my sis is gettin' married to a really good dude. So we are all headed south for the ceremony and some partyin'.

I will check in here tomorrow before I go, and then I will be outta here for 5 days. I haven't been to Vegas in years... Lookin' forward to this trip. :)

Gary

Well I'm back from my trip up north. Wow saw some country up there and rode some wild steep terrain. It was a blast, and my wife got her new horse home safe and sound. 8) I'll try and get some pics up in the next day or two in a appropriate thread.

Glad to see The House managed without me.:D

OK, I'm headed to Bel-Aire, Maryland to watch Junior play in the US Lacrosse U-15 National Championship. You guys try to stay out of trouble.

double post for me. I'm heading to maryland for the weekend with 17 of my closest friends. We rented a house on the boardwalk in Ocean City. 306 4th st if any housers are in the area;) I'll be the drunk guy on the beach......8)

Couple of pics from my trip... 1st is a crazy bar called seacrets, google it. 2 is me and the bachelor. 3 is maddog 2020 which I bought as a joke. 4 is what happens when old friends who haven't seen each other in a long time get drunk :|:

Attachments

• seacrets.jpg
    seacrets.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 127
  • me n ry.jpg
    me n ry.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 129
  • maddog.jpg
    maddog.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 126
  • hugz.jpg
    hugz.jpg