Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
I'm gone........off to Blighty for a week, fly out tomorrow and get back on the 1st Jan. Have a great Christmas boys and girls and don't do anything I wouldn't do......;)

Cool, have a good time. So what foods and beverages will you be over indulging in while home?

I spent half of my childhood with Michael Goodwin >>> a hopeless stutterer. We were not kind to him.
But as you reflect on childhood,there's a certain amount of cruelty that might have been necessary in order for an inept child to succeed, no ?!?
Be that as it may, Michael would call us kids, "Mudder Futters" when he was particularly pissed at us. It is an affinity I have to this day... That if somebody perturbs me but hasn't really crossed me in any gross sense I call them a, "Mudder Futter".
A close second was, "You futters." , uttered by Michael to us when he knew he was "had".
So, with that long-winded story, I will just say to you TheTreeWiseMen,
"You Futter."
Have fun & get home safe !
Theresa

heading to family in SUNNY FLORIDA - ENJOY the holidays - family and friends

I don't think we're going to make it to the Keys:(

We're doing this trip on the cheap, and going to the keys would add a couple of hundred bucks to the total. My wife wasn't too psyched on the idea of watching me do a pub crawl on Duval St everyday anyway:|:

Working this AM, watching Junior's wrestling match this afternoon, and driving to Charlotte tonight. We're headed to Geezers at the cracdk of dawn.

We'll see ya down there Skwerl and Mr. Sir. and Hmm.

I'll try to steal a puter and check in once in a while.

Don't forget to greet new members kindly. First impressions are important!

car packed - going to play with blinky in some trees - and whoop some bottom

"Skwerl and Mr. Sir" Introduce yourself -- I am sure i will be ez to find - thanks and see you there

that trophy is ALL MINE (in my dreams)

Liver and onions all around its Geezerfest 2009!

Long as I get to wash it down with a Budweiser. I hear we have some gator and venision too... and bait night.

I know, I'm gonna leave. I just got done early so I'm chilling before the rasslin match. THEN... I'm really outta here.

Right, sod all this below freezing bollocks......I'm off down to Florida to stay at the mother-in-laws in Boca Raton. Pool and vodka time, back next week..............

Back