Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
get some sleep, dont wanna read your obit any time soon. :)

Ditto that Brendon. A mate of mine (a number of years ago) fell asleep at the wheel on a stretch of motorway in the north of England, the only way the poor cops could i.d. him was by his dental records. He was about your age too mate when he checked out......

My computer is on it's last leg, the monitor has started to shake....the end is near. Not sure when I can pick up a new machine, other spending priorities at the moment. Likely I'll have to stay offline for awhile and baby the thing along so it doesn't drop dead altogether, that way I can hopefully at least keep my email application viewable.

Take care, catch ya all later....be nice!

Jay

Welcome back.

On a normal long distance trip where I get a normal nights sleep, I start fighting the nod after around 14-16 hours of driving solo.

Going to get that trailer from SC was a bitch, 25 hours round trip.

I'm off to SF Bay area with my wife for a fast-paced visit to check up on her folks. Wish I could plan some stopovers to visit y'all that are along the way...Willie, Jerry B., Deva. I'll wave as we speed by.

Be back in a week. Later, friends.

safe travels Burnham, dont worry, there will be lots of work waiting for you when you get back! :)

I'm outa here. Me and a buddy Greg are headed to Carls in Mississippi. We are headed down in a turck Greg paid $100 for. 1988 Ford Ranger, had a couple issues but it's been great the last 4,000 miles. Hopefully we'll make it, or else we'll be headed home in a new rig. Should be home monday ish, headed to south carolina on the way home, then a stop in north carolina.

LAter!:D

Good luck! Bring an extra credit card and/or extra cash. Check fluid levels also, you'd be surprised how much more oil you'll burn on long road trips. :)

I'm fairly sure he doesn't have a way to check the House while on the road. Tomorrow I got a special job for him, resetting the 700lb capstone on the 6' tall perch.

Should be funny to see his face, in actuallity it won't bad, I hope.

Back