Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
make sure to use your time on the picket line wisely Rotaxian one!

and please dont let Doug take any more pics of your saw with his pants down!

how about digging up the exploding vid in your time off? :/:

Holy shmoley, I forgot all about that (concussion maybe),

My buddy "kevin" has it on his laptop and showed it to me some time ago. I forgot all about the "Rotax gets Master Blasted thread".

The vid is ok but you don't get to see me more than about 10 or 12 frames as I had to vacate the area on the last 2, I mean got thrown out of the area.

Anywho, Kevin is comming home in about a week from Alaska and I'll get some vid from him. I had some captured stills from that video also but as I remember I could not get them load here due to the wrong format or something to that effect. I know we lost a lot of pics here some time ago, so I'll see where I put them and repost the ones I took with my camera.

He also has some neat footage of what he does as he is a lineman, jumping out of helicopters onto 250,000 volt transmission lines for a living :O that I would like to share.

I am back! The family and I went camping. I keep thinking about posting in this thread and letting everyone know that my house and all the tools in my garage are unwatched for the the weekend but then I think better of it.

Well, things got so busy at work just prior to my scheduled vacation that I didn't make the time to drop y'all a note to say I'd be away.

Anyway, we have returned from two weeks off, and spent the bulk of that time backpacking in the Sawtooth Wilderness in Idaho.

I'll get a few pics posted somewhere...

Good to take time off and travel, good to be back home.

Welcome back, B. I was wondering where you disappeared to, missed ya the last week or two.

You know where the photos go... ;):P

I am back! The family and I went camping. I keep thinking about posting in this thread and letting everyone know that my house and all the tools in my garage are unwatched for the the weekend but then I think better of it.

dont worry darin, i posted a free ad on craigslist for all your stuff:D

I'm almost outa here thread

We voted today by 87% to strike at midnight, then our govenor steps in with a federal mediator to put a stop to it. In my opinion, this no good so and so has no right nor the power to intrude on a bargaining agreement between Boeing and its union members.

Last I checked, she worked for me and not the other way around.
This @%#& has way over stepped her bounds by demanding a 48 hour stay. In fact we have a teacher strike going on right now with our state employed teachers but she will do nothing. Anyway, I still have my vacation planned and saved a boat load of money up for the last 3 years that I can make this a long one if needed.

27,000 strong and not a damn thing getting done till this is resolved.

He has some stuff to sort out.

Robert, didn't the Governor 'ask' the Union to hold off for 48 hours? Its not like she forced anyone not to strike.

OM, you would be correct in that and our anger should be directed more towards our union leaders also. Thank god all are at disney world sorting this mess out with thier families. Just the same though, the govenor has zero right to interfere with our process. As far as forcing us to strike, did we not already vote 87% to do so? She forced us not too and took a ton of leverage away from us.

Sweet! I've been there and loved it. Tulum is nice and not too far from there. Are you going to Chichen-itza? I went there and looked at the ball court, the engravings of skulls everywhere, climbed the ancient tomb of kings and said "Hey this is where they filmed Star Wars! Cool!" I am so culturally astute.

Just got into South Carolina this morning Myrtle Beach area. 12hr drive. Almost died multiple times falling asleep.

Be back sunday night.

Woo woo.

Back