Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
Yes, I remembered my camera today, Gigi. :P Here's our rock star in action. I'll put the rest of the pics in the work pictures thread.

Headed to my niece's graduation from Army boot camp...leave for Ft. Jackson at 4 AM...do 2 days there then she is headed to Ft. Bragg for AIT.

Y'all be good.

Off to the Hamptons for the weekend.....going to stay at a friend's place.

ha, say hi to P Diddy for me!

diddy.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LjS6bNx7qdI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LjS6bNx7qdI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm out like a fat kid in dodge ball.

Should be there between 5-6, depending on how long the Suburban checkout takes.

gonzo! leaving Friday morning and coming home Monday afternoon ish. Local civic holiday. Going to Loon Lake BC to visit a bud and his wife, and his parents that own the big log cabin (for the last like 10 years, they sold and its gone at the end of Aug) we will be staying at.

C U all Monday night or Tuesday, be well and dont be afraid to click them google ads!!!

we r back! a good weekend overall. Gonna miss that place.

we shot up the gravel pit, I have the bruises on my shoulder to prove it, we went for a boat ride up the lake, drank too much, ate well and just kinda hung out. Good times.

I'm outta here until next Monday...headed to Ohio for a few days of training, testing and general hobnobbing with friends. See ya.

I am packing tonight. Leaving for Freeport, Bahama's on Wednesday. I hope the weather systems out there fizzle out!

Though packing, just hoping that storm stays south of Cuba. We will watch the 5am storm update and hopefully head to the airport by 6.

Grand Bahama, here we come!

How about a STRIKE

Less than a week to go boys and girls, and this cat is on strike.

Please, you do not need to send any money right now as I may need some at a later date. I got a few trips planned just to make sure I suffer through it all.

The 1st is a fishing trip up to Elfin Cove Alaska to help a buddy close up his lodge for the winter as well as I'll help him tighten the line on his reels prior to storage. Then it will be off to New Hampshire to see our old buddy Doug Babcock. Rumor has it that he has a new helicopter that I need to verify its filght worthiness as well as numerous other toys that may need my attention.

Anywho, I'll keep you posted as the date for the vote is Sept. 3 and if we don't go out, I'll be one pi$$ed off guy. I'll keep you all posted and please wish your fellow sawdust maker good luck. :P:P:P

Back