Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
Will do Gigi... I'll try to get some pictures. My Dad is quite the shutterbug... so he always gives me a disc full of pics after stuff like this. I'm takin' my camera... but since I am in the wedding I won't be takin' any...

Gary

Yeah... kinda funny how the same kid I used to make eat dirt and beat the snot out of when we were young... not so much now.

However... he still can't beat me in a 1 on 1 B-Ball game... HA! Big (older) brother still has some tricks up his sleeve... :)

Gary

Sittin' here in the Hotel room in Smyrna TN, waitin' for my brother to show up... then we are headed out to the wedding ceremony. He's nervous as hell...

We had a good time last night. I'm not as hung over as I thought I would be. The weather over here is great. About 80 degrees and not too much humidity.

My camera is having issues with downloading on my girlfriend's laptop... so I will have to toss pics up when I get back home.

Here is a link to where they are gettin' hitched, and a pic of my bro and his gal... Lillie Belle's

Gary

Well, we are off on our annual Memorial Day pilgrimage to find another beautiful island. This year it is the Abaco islands in the Bahama's. Our flight was canceled and we are booked on another very early one, so we are off to Fort Lauderdale tonight.
I still can't decide whether or not to take the laptop. These little planes have weight restrictions.

shoot i didnt even know you left! have fun and give a yell if your coming through!!

Back