Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
Have fun Burn! We may have to start a new thread now that Rumi is back on the move.

Where in the world is Leon?:)

My wife and I are off to the SF Bay area, to check up on her parents. We get down to Danville a couple of times each year to make sure all is well. They are 88 and 90, live in a residential care facility together, married 59 years!

See you around, be back online about May 12.

Shoot I missed this. If you are in Danville there are some great hikes to do on Mount Diablo. Maybe you know that already. It would be really pretty up there this time of year with wild flowers starting to bloom, green grass everywhere and a lot of great old oak trees.

Have fun Burn! We may have to start a new thread now that Rumi is back on the move.

Where in the world is Leon?:)

I'm staying with my aunt/uncle/cousins in San Diego right now. I'm going to SF to see my sister next week. :)

I'm not sure Darin. Somewhere between the the 26 and 28 of May. I'll check in with my friends with that I'm riding with and get back to you soon.

Gettin' the last things in order before I head out to Tennessee on Thursday. My brother is getting married (2nd), and I am the best man in the ceremony. We will be in Smyrna, which is about 30 miles outside of Nashville.

I would love to check in with any 'Housers in the area, but we will not have the time, since we are pretty much doin' a lot of family stuff...

My girlfriend is goin' with me too... She is a little nervous because the only family of mine she has met are my parents and my sister... I told her she will be just fine. :)

I'll keep you'se guys posted...

Gary

Nashville is 6hrs from here...damn:D

depends on what you're flying....

I close my eyes and listen to this video andit makes me smile from ear to ear...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LrjLRi-ZwWw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LrjLRi-ZwWw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:D

ferrari%20430.jpg

ok, heres the deal, rent whatever you can get and take a brick in with you, sign the papers, fill the tank and lay the brick on the gas pedal, remove it when you get to the destination. :)

and if No biffy is headed your way, the same instruction, rent the fastest car you can, place brick, steer!

:D

Back