Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 112K
Enjoy the vacation. I am sure it will be a blast. How many days? My wife keeps asking me to take her somewhere as if super walmart once a week is not enough.:lol::lol:

yup, I agree Squish. say hi to the duffy lake road for me. :)

have fun up there. For me its about 2 hours or so to get to Whistler, depending on traffic and construction closures.

The best man from my wedding lives in Pemberton, a bigwood faller. Hoping to tip a few back with him but he's hard to track down. He lives on a farm out of cell range completely self-sufficient, it's got it's own hydro generating set-up and everything, completely off the grid. Follow the road until the pavement ends, and then the power poles end and then just keep going.

I am officially checking out for a few days...Thur to Sunday in Baltimore, MD. Headed to a "Monk Camp", a part of a martial arts system that deals more with the harmonizing and healing aspects rather than the hurting aspects of the system. Although, in addition to yoga and meditation there is training on how to respond to trouble if necessary...evade, restrain, strike (non-lethal targets) if necessary.

Some folks will be testing for rank in the system..I'll have fun rigging the climbing rope for the rope climbing part of the test (1" manila, 20 feet vertical climb, hands and feet only, 3 reps).

I'll try to get a few pictures.

when you get into the plane say this to your wife, she will think its hilarious, I say it anytime we go away for a spell, which isnt often.
" we're off, like the bride's pajamas"

:D hahaha gave fun, make sure to visit at least one gaaden... ;)

I am outa here shortly to go on a little cruise over to Nassau. I will check in from the boat if I can find the computers! I am not lugging my laptop this time.

Away for a week

My wife and I are off to the SF Bay area, to check up on her parents. We get down to Danville a couple of times each year to make sure all is well. They are 88 and 90, live in a residential care facility together, married 59 years!

See you around, be back online about May 12.

Back