• Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
Well Jeez Darin, don't tell everyone.

I brought her to the Presidio shop once,
everyone shook her hand super dainty fair lady
and she crushed them back with a hotshot howdydoo,
she said she heard there knuckles pop.
She was kinda embarrased and thought they were weak.

I do love her, never a dull moment ever.:)

Here is a picture of my son while we are on our way to our camping weekend at Kennedy Meadows. He is exhausted from his morning of packing a couple of bags of clothes and talking to his girlfriend on his cell phone.

heading to the steamy swamp lands below tampa - trees are there for the climbing then getting into the hot tub called the gulf . . . . . .

BUT that will be cooler then it be here

hmm

Gone to the mountains

It's that time of year...my wife and I are off to the Sawtooth Wilderness in Idaho for our annual extended backpacking trip. Seems like half the darn state is on fire right now, but not right where our plans are to be. But if the smoke is too heavy I expect we'll move to plan B, or C. I've spent enough time eating smoke on the side of a steep mountain to last me a lifetime, no need to vacation thataway :) .

Y'all hold the fort, I'll be back after Labor Day.

Sorry I'll miss taking part in any more of that Bored Back Cut thread, but keep it going and I'll read up on it when I get here next.

and bigfoot.
Bigfoot.jpg

bigfoot.jpg

I don't know if you'll se this in time Burnham, but if you do, stop in on the way or the way back. Dinners on us! If you stop on the way back we might have you eat outside. Don't let that stop you.

Hey all! I forgot to check in and say we were going camping to Penticton for 2 weeks. We came back Saturday. My parents are at the same campground right now and I'm heading up again today with Tree Tyke. Will be back on Saturday. See you all then!

Back