Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
Heh don't be a stranger eh. Pop in and let us know how it's going now and then, good luck. Working all the time sucks but sometimes ya just gotta do it.

Well this time tomorrow I will be well on my way to Hawaii, catch you all in a couple weeks. If anyone else is going look us, up at the convention. I am heading for the beach....:D 8) :|:

Well this time tomorrow I will be well on my way to Hawaii, catch you all in a couple weeks. If anyone else is going look us, up at the convention. I am heading for the beach....:D 8) :|:

:big-jump:
Dave, I'm so excited !!! You & your wife (& family ?) have a wonderful time !
Check in with us if you get a chance.
Sure hope you get to meet the most mellow dude on the planet >>> LEON !!!
(aka Rumination)
P.S. Give Wes & Joy a big Michigan hug for me !!!

I had some vague hopes of going to Hawaii. Now my vague hope is that I will have enough saved to weather the winter.

Excited for Dave? I prefer to be honest, I am jealous of those of you going. I will stop short of wishing for bad weather on your trip. What is bad weather in Hawaii anyway? 80 degrees and partly cloudy?

Well hell we have a flight delay, :X So instead of leaving at 9 am we leave at 1 pm. O well at least we still get out of here today.

Hasta later Dudes and Dudettes. In a few hours I'm off to camp with about 50 kids and 25 adults for a week in beautiful Beulah, CO.

Have a good time Justin and be careful with matches this time. I think you guys should change the kids vs. staff softball game into a rugby match and set those little punks straight this year.

well look at the brite side, now you can come to corvallis in sept!:)

I am thinking about it. Evidently, there are these things called CEU's and I need them now. Sort of how Super Mario is always chasing gold coins and mushrooms.

Darin don't worry about the CEU's. Al Gore is forming a company that will allow you to purchase CEU offsets for a nominal fee.

Softball is safer for us older folk-The running is interspersed with periods of rest. You see fat Pro Baseball players and heavy American Football players but I don't recall seeing any aging and overweight rugger players.

Thanks! I just picked up the truck again-it seems right now-defective new Rotor had to be replaced. We are actully leaving so So long, farewell....

Back