Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
I am back, had a great time. We stayed on St. Martin but did some island hopping by boat. We visited BVI Anguilla and French St. Barts.

How did you take a picture of your plane landing GG?

Carl... as much as it's been posted, yet ye do not remember it...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-2vqC4fk6M"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-2vqC4fk6M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:edit: D'oh, I misread it. :)

Jason, thanks for posting that. In the middle, where the people are getting sandblasted is awsome to watch in person. When a 747 takes off, it literally pushes the people in the water.

See ya because ya deleted meh thread. MB do you think your so exclusive that My thread shouldnt exist. ?

I am back, had a great time. We stayed on St. Martin but did some island hopping by boat. We visited BVI Anguilla and French St. Barts.

My brother got married on Anguilla - I love that island.

Gone next week

I'll be down on the Umpqua NF facilitating/instructing at the annual regional/national tree climber and instructor workshop all of next week. Also on tap for me at the workshop is a aerial rescue demo for the state OSHA inspectors and management, and a gear demo for the Association of Oregon Loggers, who are about to have to crawl partway out of the dark ages due to some new workplace safety requirements.

A busy, exhausting, and very fun time each year. See ya on the rebound! Keep the shiney side up while I'm gone, brothers and sisters.

Well all, life has not been well here!!! On top of my house flooding, spinning a rod bearing in my truck, the transmision going out in my wifes car, BOTH computers went crap at the same time!! She has this fancy wahzoo Mac, that is spoty at best (I always wanted one, but now I wonder why??????). And I have reached the conclusion that life like this, well, SUCKS!!!! She has a VERY nice new minivan, I am driving my dads Bronco, sans A/C and everything else (tune in the radio and hit a bump, it changes stations)
I am going to look into third shift machine shop jobs, as well as the fulltime job (10+ hours a day) I already have.
If I am MIA, it's nothing you or I have done, but I NEED a running vehichle a lot more than I think she need this $2K computer, but maybe I am being selfish?
Have a good one guys!!!:thumbup:
Andy

Awe come on Andy, was it something I said? I was just joking about the small doses of poison thing.

Back