Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 111K
No, you were on the water, with the elements. It was good!

True... :lol:
I'd love to go again....soon. Heck if I get a job I put in for, the 'Bay is a 5 minute boat tow from the county. :D

Dang I crashed early..... I lied down on my bed watching a movie around 7:30PM, next thing I know is it's 4AM.

I'll leave you with this:

Speakin' 'o boats, mine's just made San Diego so I'm outta here Tuesday to go and bring 'er down to and thru Panama and 'round up to Texas. Hope I can learn a few things.

Later 'all. Some tree stuff for sale - see Ebay.

I leave for Talladega, Alabama tomorrow night. Headed over there with my girlfriend to watch the NASCAR Nextel and Busch Series races at Talladega Superspeedway. We will be in the upper level suites for the Busch race, and down in the pits for the Nextel race. Yee-haw!:)

I have never been to a NASCAR race so this should be a lot of fun.:thumbup:

See you guys next week!

Gary

Laters All,

I'm off to paddle canoes around mono lake for 6 days, 75 mile trip of the circumference edge, I'm getting up wicked early.

:)

Laters All,

I'm off to paddle canoes around mono lake for 6 days, 75 mile trip of the circumference edge, I'm getting up wicked early.

:)

That sounds fun. Take your sunscreen. Tufas don't give much shade.

I wonder if Gary remembered his ear plugs?

Nope... forgot 'em...:) but it was awesome without them. I was down in the car #9 (Kasey Kahne) pits for the NEXTEL Race, and up in a suite for the Busch race. Had a friggin' blast. I was only 10 feet from pit road when the cars would come in. I'll post pics later...

Gary

Nope... forgot 'em...:) but it was awesome without them. I was down in the car #9 (Kasey Kahne) pits for the NEXTEL Race, and up in a suite for the Busch race. Had a friggin' blast. I was only 10 feet from pit road when the cars would come in. I'll post pics later...

Gary

Gary, did they have amazing food up in the suite?

Gary, did they have amazing food up in the suite?

Yes the food was fantastic...

Chicken Cordon Bleu
Smothered Steak with mashed potatoes
3-cheese Ravioli with a really good marinara sauce
Roasted Aparagus
Soup and salad
bread and rolls
damn near anything you wanted to drink

We got to listen to the drivers talk to their crews with headset radios that were given to us... that was friggin' cool too!

I was spoiled rotten on this trip. Can't wait to go back in October!

Gary

Back