O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Very nice! That's quite a talent you've got. :thumbup:
And I'm sure that fancy, custom built saw leash didn't cost near as much as a fancy "store bought" saw leash. ;)

In case anyone is looking for it as a result of earlier discussion in this thread, Sherrill has tear away saw lanyards with clips on both ends part no. 34118 and 34120.

I just picked up this Milwaukee concrete breaker.
No good for cutting trees or making sandwiches but could be useful of breaking me out the dog house, next time I'm sent in it!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367748643.233825.jpg

I just picked up this Milwaukee concrete breaker.
No good for cutting trees or making sandwiches but could be useful of breaking me out the dog house, next time I'm sent in it!

View attachment 47449

Those are really good for demoing brick and block walls and sidewalks and thinner poured concrete, but work a bit harder on driveways, should be great for removing concrete out of tree cavities.

Nope, mine is still taking a break in the shed.

So that's the secret Stephen? Let her run? Mine seemed to get all wound up at work.:lol:

Good for you Rajan.

It sounds like you might need to call Animal control, lucky for you I happen to specialize in this beast. And since you're a good friend, no charge to rangle the beast and remove him from you're home.

Nah, keep it and start a breeding programme.
Should be easy enough to sell the pups here.

Back