North Carolina

I'm in NC. Somewhat close to Morganton and about 1.5hr from winston. What do you need to know?

The Dead never did anything for me. I was more Alice Cooper, Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple...

Are you Deadheads sure you were really there?

I stayed in Telluride, CO with some friends and we used to go to the bakers for lunch as it was cheaper than on the Mountain. The place was called 'Baked In Telluride'. As the town was in a valley the only radio station it seemed to get was Telluride FM. Every day at 11am the Grateful Dead hour would start...

It lasted till 1pm... Haha.

My brother was Special Forces in Ft. Bragg, N.C. while I lived in Ft. Bragg, Ca. Three thousand miles apart, and both forts were named after the same Confederate General, Braxton Bragg.

Got any cool SF stories from your bro, Jerr?

Inzee, where ya been (uh besides in the trees, in Raleigh)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I decided it wasnt worth the risk nor $$$ to bother going down. Im meeting with a big firm in Brooklyn today for a talk, they have alot of work. Might be rough ass work though....

They're in Brooklyn, what else would you expect??;)

Keep us posted, sounds interesting!

Geez I'm out here hacking and slacking in deepest suburbia, the tree biz is a jungle here. I shudder to think what it is like in Brooklyn, NY... Fuggeddabout it.

Back