Pacific Northwest Regional TCC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
By the way, ya'll keep an eye out for pics of a 8000 bf, 77" dbh redwood that was taken out by a competing tree service in VERY close quarters this week....

...literally...

it took them all week....and took em in da shorts. They underbid it by...

....a hell of a lot!

might take me a while to get em up....gotta load up my pickmeup,

go to Graham (near Puyallup) early tommory morn and do some tree work for my old bud Wayne. He was my number one ski model for years and years. The boy rips....hard

Then do a bit of work on a maple hanging over the Cedar River,

Then get back home in time for a good friend's older daughter's HS grad party. I've known Diane since long before her girls were born. She also rips the ski hill to shreds...still!

RB, cool, I am trying to get there for the afternoon, if there is one, after a previous engagement that I cant get out of. See you there if you make it up!

14th of this month. In Elk Grove near Sac. gonna be there?

Maybe. I should have my truck running pretty quick and I may be playing catch up at that time. I may see if my Dad wants to go. Could be a cool Father/Son day.

ive only been to 1 comp up here. when i moved up i wanted to find out when the comp was and the silverton pnw isa office had no idea. so i went to sacramento to compete in the pouring down rain, what a miserable day!

I'm trying to line-up to make it down to the New West comp, but I've got a kid rock concert to go to that week in Kelowna.8)

I'm hoping to. A pretty busy month though and even though it's in New West that'll still be about 31/2hrs one way breaking every law of the road we have up here :/:. But it is alot closer than Victoria where it's usually held. I'd love to check it out and see what all goes down.

if you make it squish, gimme a buzz, I am trying to be there for the afternoon, if I can get away from my other thing. :)

Looks like I might be making it to New West. Anymore info anyone on the itinerary for the event? Is it just Saturday?

as far as I know its just sat. I went to the island a couple years ago and I got there at like 1030, it was half over ! I am hoping to get out of my morning engagement in time to attend a good part of the TC... PM me for my cell # if'n you dont have it already Squashy.

Maybe. I should have my truck running pretty quick and I may be playing catch up at that time. I may see if my Dad wants to go. Could be a cool Father/Son day.

I talked to him yesterday and we are planning on being there on Saturday the 14th.

Back