No spill cans

I'm having a problem with the clear plastic spouts cracking on me. I just replaced one top and the damn spout cracked within 2 weeks. :(

Replace it with a length of rubber Brian. Actually, the OD's pretty big...nevermind

I really like those cans, haven't had any explode this year, but they def. build some pressure.

I've had the instant fill experience too.

I'm having a problem with the clear plastic spouts cracking on me. I just replaced one top and the damn spout cracked within 2 weeks. :(

can you please repost the pic of your rubbermaid gas jug--it now be a red x--thanks,oly

I like my no spill gas container. The trick of the swelling gas container is to keep the darn thing out of the sun in the first place.

Mine is cracked now. I went to wallyworld to get a replacement and they have a different style top now.

I just had one break also, but it's the second in 2 years, i'm ok with that and can buy new caps at my saw shop

I use the husqvarna no spill can...very heavy duty orange plastic with green nozzles. The nozzles unscrew and store inverted in the can so when you transport them there is nothing to catch...5 litres of gas on one side and 2 litres of bar oil on the other, and space for a combi spanner in between. No sure if they are legal in the good 'ol US of A though!
Been using them for 9 years...same ones, replaced two nozzles in all that time.

Back