new stuff

OTGBOSTON

punk in drublic
The money fairy has blessed me this season. New colorado pick up and the new Bandit 1590 with the winch! I've been working hard to get the powers that be to understand what it takes to have a good urban forestry program. Five years of determination are paying off!

Attachments

• IMG_0690.JPG
    IMG_0690.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0692.JPG
    IMG_0692.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0688.JPG
    IMG_0688.JPG
    222.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0691.JPG
    IMG_0691.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 143
A most excellent chipper! Have you noticed the trend towards tree companies opting for either a chipper, or a Bobcat and a loader instead?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A most excellent chipper! Have you noticed the trend towards tree companies opting for either a chipper, or a Bobcat and a loader instead?

Absolutely, the co's who get our big removal contracts do not use chippers, just big loaders. for two reasons 1 don't have to pay two or three guys to chip just one to load, 2 its much faster.

I just advertized a 3 year removal contract estimated at $700,000

Overall, it seems that chippers are good for trimming and the smaller TD's. When mountains of debris need to be moved, loaders seem to be best.

Nice set-up.

Is that a beer bottle on the back of the colorado?

700K? Thats good news, it was listed at 677K, glad to see you loosened the purse strings some.

Nice set-up.

Is that a beer bottle on the back of the colorado?

700K? Thats good news, it was listed at 677K, glad to see you loosened the purse strings some.

Um no, thats an aluminum water bottle, plastic is bad for you now:P. I did smoke a nice Ashton while in the field though.........

I was rounding off on the contract #'s but techincally it can be as much as $744,000. Your secretary called me looking for teh specs today BTW........

Well damn man, that's some seriously nice new riggin' and some serious contract work going out.

Congrats!

I agree, Squishy. But he's too damn uppity to put it in the OCGD thread like the rest of us. I guess he doesn't want to get that stuff scratched rubbing elbows with the rest of our gear...
:P

I agree, Squishy. But he's too damn uppity to put it in the OCGD thread like the rest of us. I guess he doesn't want to get that stuff scratched rubbing elbows with the rest of our gear...

So you've met him!?

LOL, wasn't sure where to put it. My guys will probably lynch me if it's not registered and on the road by next week, they've had to stare at it in the yaad for two whole days now.........in two weeks it will look like its been through 'nam...;)

Around here the Ca. dept. of transportation, uses rock trucks to load brush by hand into. No chippers. I guess they think it is less liability. Kind of silly to see 10 guys loading a few branches into a huge truck....

Back