new stuff

Wow I hope my old chipmore does not find out I have been loking at those pics. I am sure to catch hell for it I got a crab apple to brush out and block up tomorrow :cry:

I live in JP.....but I am on the right side of the fence...didnt know what I was getting myself into when I moved to this part of the Bean...oh well...not tooo shabby...althought there is a rainbow flag flying across the street from my house...I want those removals..but I doubt we will even put put in a bid..no crane...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I live in JP.....but I am on the right side of the fence...didnt know what I was getting myself into when I moved to this part of the Bean...oh well...not tooo shabby...althought there is a rainbow flag flying across the street from my house...I want those removals..but I doubt we will even put put in a bid..no crane...

LOL...Move to Allston/Brighton served me so well I bought the last single family house here (seriously). Young, eclectic population8) even a guy from Maine can get action here ;)

HG will never bid on a municipal contract, it goes against everything you guys stand for....(low bid, WTF izzat??)

is it true that corporate s-canned the petzl order of Black climbing helmets for you guys?

it was my bday and i did go in at 1am so there was leftovers and cake too

LOL...Move to Allston/Brighton served me so well I bought the last single family house here (seriously). Young, eclectic population8) even a guy from Maine can get action here ;)
?

I lived on Kelton St for a few years. The student ghetto. I spent quite a bit of time at a friend's house on Greylock Rd. There were nine people living in a three bedroom, he was on a cot in the pantry. He was the only guy in the house. We had an arrangement, since there was always a keg or two on ice in his bathtub, he would come to my place to shower and I would go there to drink. Those 8 young ladies could drink. :beerchug:

TS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I lived on Kelton St for a few years. The student ghetto. I spent quite a bit of time at a friend's house on Greylock Rd. There were nine people living in a three bedroom, he was on a cot in the pantry. He was the only guy in the house. We had an arrangement, since there was always a keg or two on ice in his bathtub, he would come to my place to shower and I would go there to drink. Those 8 young ladies could drink. :beerchug:

TS

I'm not far from there, how long ago were you there?

Back