New GRCS dvd

• Thread starter Bounce
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 5K
B

Bounce

After reading in another thread that there is a new GRCS dvd out now, I took one home last night and watched it. It is WAY better than the old one, and does a great job of explaining how the machine works and what you can do with it. I highly recommend this to everybody, whether or not you've been thinking about getting a GRCS. It shows some good video of some great rigging work taking out some HUGE pieces. The explanation of how and why you should let the work run to control dynamic loading as well the use of redirects and false crotches is great. I thought it was just as entertaining as it was educational. Also, they are FREE. Anybody who wants one can PM me and I'll get one in the mail. For those of you who know Greg's email address (I hesitate to post it here in case spammers find it) I'm sure he'd be happy to send one out as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
In case anybody out there is suspicious, this isn't a Wesspur advertisement. But I did want to let people know that these are coming from Wesspur, not me personally (I'm nice, but not that nice ;) ). If you don't want to be on Wesspur's mailing list for catalogs, let me know and I'll make sure you stay off. Otherwise a catalog will probably go out with the dvd's.

Carl, Ax, and Burn - you should be seeing the dvd shortly!

Pm'd ya, Sean.....

I have a catalog, but another copy will be put to good use.....

Attached is a shot of what might have been the first time we used the GRCS.

lifting a failed cedar off a house.

Attachments

• Codom cedar failure 025_resize.jpg
    Codom cedar failure 025_resize.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Codom cedar failure 010_resize.jpg
    Codom cedar failure 010_resize.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 85
Haha.

I'd hate to buy it at Vermeer and pay almost $150 in taxes. Actually, so you know, Vermeer/Sherrill would not match Wesspur prices the other day like they say. He said Wesspur prices were cheaper than what he paid for it.

Go WESSPUR!:D

Haha.

I'd hate to buy it at Vermeer and pay almost $150 in taxes. Actually, so you know, Vermeer/Sherrill would not match Wesspur prices the other day like they say. He said Wesspur prices were cheaper than what he paid for it.

:thumbup:

Yep, Wesspur does give free shipping on a GRCS. Unfortunately though, it doesn't cover Canada.

Do you Canadians really only pay $150 in taxes on one of these things? Here in Washinton our 8.4% state sales tax comes to $210! Of course, that's only if you live in WA. If you live elsewhere we don't charge any taxes. Good thing I didn't work my friggin arse off for that money and don't mind the gov't taking it from me. :X

Yep, Wesspur does give free shipping on a GRCS. Unfortunately though, it doesn't cover Canada.

Do you Canadians really only pay $150 in taxes on one of these things? Here in Washinton our 8.4% state sales tax comes to $210! Of course, that's only if you live in WA. If you live elsewhere we don't charge any taxes. Good thing I didn't work my friggin arse off for that money and don't mind the gov't taking it from me. :X

Right, but we Washingtonians, and I assume this applies to other states, are supposed to pay that sales tax (called a use tax) on all out of state purchases. This is right on our Dept of Revenue return forms. And that is 9% now in my county.....:X

Haha.

Sherrill guarantees a better price!!! Id call them on it.

Hey, they don't call it money for nothin'. If you can get it for less, I would.

Right, but we Washingtonians, and I assume this applies to other states, are supposed to pay that sales tax (called a use tax) on all out of state purchases. This is right on our Dept of Revenue return forms. And that is 9% now in my county.....:X

not our state:D

7%provincial 5%federal = 12% tax :(

But like Butch said everything is free, I'm gonna try and get a government grant to pay for my GRCS :D

Got my copy today, great video and what a great tool.

Now I also know how to pronounce Gerry's surname.:)

Thanks Sean.))

Back