My Omlette's Too Big!!!

No RiverRat, you do not necessarily have to have symptoms. I could be a walking time bomb.

Two deaths recently I heard about. Both guys just dropped dead. The docs have no idea why, but I heard that if they had been checked out it might have prevented it.

Best to take the Boss's advice and get checked out. IMO

An M.D told me last week that the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S.A. is medical care.

I saw an episode of diners-drivins-dives that showed a place in seattle (i think) that specializes in omlets.
QUOTE]

Beth's Cafe...a little hole in the wall a few miles north of downtown Seattle. They'll serve ya a 12 egg omelette (12 small eggs.) i ate there once over 30 years ago.....They're still at it! But I did digest the omelette.....8)

have you guys seen ''cool hand luke"? i think he eats 100 eggs in one go. paul newman would have made a top arbman

So what does this mean? please explain.

Basically your little energy trolleys (Red Blood Cells) are getting duped
into carrying fool's gold (carbonic acid) and not the kind gold (oxygen).

So your engine isn't getting the best fuel for muscle firing.

Drink soda, Whatever, I'm just talking to my Kool-Aid over here.:)

Actually, I ve not had a single sip of soda since Feb 3. Can I tell the difference? No. Do i miss it? sometimes.

I gave it up in support of my wife that underwent weight loss surgery. She isnt supposed to have it anymore so I dumped it as well. Although for her, the doc said its the co2 that expands your stomach and that contradicts having the surgery done.

We really go through the ice tea now.

My Dad has been eating them for a long time now. He went on a low fat low sugar diet back in 1973, because of high triglycerides and cholesterol. He was also hypoglycemic. He is very discplined about all that stuff. The only time he breaks his dietary rules is when he eats at my house.:D

I do not beleive that to be true....but a whole lot of deliscious and convenient stuff IS pretty unhealthful.

Man, I need to work on that. Everything that tastes good is bad for you. :(

maybe a good cookbook with lotsa herb / spice ideas might help you out MB?

We watch foodtv here a lot, no more store bought salad dressing here, the new fave is 3 oz olive oil, 1 oz vinegar (white, red wine, balsamic), 1/2 oz dijon mustard, crack of seasalt and pepper to taste, tsp honey, shake up good in a small mason jar and drizzle over salad, mmm good. :)

Jamie oliver has a good vibe and good ideas for basic foods that taste good. no buckets of bad oils and such.

Back