My new to me Husqvarna

As far as I know I seen it sold on ebay for $40 and shipping.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah it sold on e-bay because every cover i found for it and bidded on. went over 30 bucks with out the shipping so i let someone else on the there have it and maybe they have a cover or know where to find one at cheap or something.

Maybe your in the wrong line of work? Our industry requires some expensive equipment, and your afraid to drop 30 bucks for some saw parts? I dont get it. Good thing you dont have a bucket truck eh?

well that was for one top cover for a husqvarna 44. and if i did buy the top for it. it would not have sold for what i had in it.but i'm checking one out right now and planing on buying it when i get done checking it out and see whats got it hung up on the flywheel side of the engine.i'm thinking it is the crank bearings that is bad in it.but it's a husqvarna 2100CD that he wanted 125.00 for it. and maybe one day when i get big enough in this business i might be able to get a small bucket truck to use.

If you can work on saws and want to discuss the process, you might work on your grammar a bit as well. Not starting a sentence with "and' or "but", is a good place to start.

but I do that a lot too. and another thing, oh never mind. ;):D

I sure wish husky would get off this using silver color kick. 346 clutch cover after year and half of use.

Here is a before on new 346 and after on a old 346 with replacement silver cover a 1.5 years ago. Just go back to all orange. :|:

The shiney silver metallic turns a flat dark grey.

Copy of 346XPne 002.jpg oe3462012 001.jpg oe3462012 002.jpg

yeah i wished they would too just go back to all orange again and just forget about all the diffent colors.

Dude, go spend your money on some English classes.. Did you take the TOEFL ?

ok i had enough of this now i took it for aslong as a i can. why don't you all lay off my A$$ about the way i spell and stuff. if you all don't like the way i spell words or anything don't read it and look at something else. i'm n ot trying to be a smart ass or anything but dang fellers just look over the way i spell words and stuff.

If it were a real saw it'd be orange and white. :D :P

Oh I have had a few stock and woods ported ones. Just a few of them off hand. :lol::lol::D ;)

028super026pro001.jpg

Copyof166extras035.jpg

Copyofpeppers07football7900pisto-2.jpg

200T002.jpg

066MS660001.jpg

066MS660008.jpg

CopyofDN084014.jpg

I noticed that too.... Kind of makes you wonder what sort of things that Magnus might be affected with, or is it infected?

If they are to look good Red is the color, red with silver top or in worst case black.

New saws look about the same to me, but i must say the red/black look a tad better.

Not a matter of need, just thought about a lil' clean-up. I'm not going to start waxing 'em or anything. Curious more than anything. Maybe before selling.

I like that.

Just fix them up with a little paint before selling.

"This saw belonged to a little old lady, who only used it a little on sundays"

Would you buy a used saw from this man?

Back