Mulch sales

12k? is that for the self propelled? when i called the local bandit dealer here he told me 6K for the push it yourself version. still expensive, and im not running out to get one first thing. just a thought. plus it will fit through a standard doorway if you have to go through a garage or tight gate. chipper goes in, no brush comes out=no mess and no scratches. carry on.

gotcha. that was a random link i got off the net. like i said, the local dealer here said 6. im waiting till a used one pops up.

heres one way to use chips.<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JHRvwNJRNag?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sell all of ours. 180-200$/load for a 16 yard truck. 100$ for a 9 yard truck and 65$ for a 5.5 yd dump trailer. We dump em at our yard and let them sit though , we don't sell fresh chips. If it's close to a job I'll give them away. The largest landscape co in lake Charles has a re grinder we can dump for free there, a friend owns the company. Yesterday we chipped nearly 50 yards of mulch and a golf course next door took all of it, fine by me.

Back