The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

Motorcycling.

Bart

Treehouser
Any particular reason that girl was riding such pig sized bikes off road? Reminded me of early 60's footage where guys were scrambling with Harleys offload. Speaking of pig bike equals any air time on a KLR650, its like riding a walrus.

squisher

THE CALM ONE!!!!
I'm eagerly awaiting the beginning of the season here. I upgraded over the winter from my cbr f4i to a 08 fz1. Super stoked to get out. Still rippin the wr400 for off road action.

Bodean

Cali dreamer
The boy has taken to the bike...

I can't explain how happy and proud it's made me.. to the point of self reflection like is this for me or him?... But he loves it!

We've been poaching the park during the shutdown. Only one person called the police on us for "breaking thr grass"... the copped laughed and asked us to leave... so we went to the other side of the park..

My buddy's kid is same age and rides... we're gonna get together "distanced' and ride a couple city lot spots...

20200322_174711.jpg

stig

Patron saint of bore-cutters
My 2 favourite mountain passes in Schweiz: Grimsel and Furka.
I mostly drive them the opposite way they show them here.
No idea how many times I've been through, but I'd say some 10 times on motorcycle and more or less the same in cars.
There is a wonderful little hotel almost at the top of Furka, I've stayed there enough that the owner greets me with a " Nice to see you again"!

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!