The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

Motorcycling.

Buzz

AKA Matt :)
Since i had my early mid-life crisis back in January I've been spending as much time on two wheels as i can :D

Here's some pics of a few runs i've done around Wales.

Attachments

PCTREE

Treehouser
Ive been thinking about putting my Buell lightening back on the road but every time I do seems to coinside with HUGE tickets :|:

Dave Shepard

Square peg, round world.
I really want a BMW Adventure, thanks to Hobby Climber posting all those pics. I had a ton of fun on my Suzuki DR650 Definitely will have another bike one day.

Nice pics, I'd like to make it over there to visit someday. I love all the old farms and stone walls.

Buzz

Ducati are bringing out a replacement for my bike late this year which is supposed to go head to head with the GS Adventurer !

I'd imagine it'll be no good in the rough stuff but awesome through the twisties.

I have owned both bikes but i traded in the R6 before i lost my licence !

Have got mates i ride with but it's once in a blue moon to be honest.

S

Strikermike

I have been looking for a decent Norton 750 or 850 Commando of the early 70's vintage. I do love those Ducati's though.

Dave Shepard

Square peg, round world.
A friend of mine has a Norton, it's only tried to kill him a few times. The last episode was a snapped clutch lever that shot him under a truck.

gf beranek

Old Schooler
I have to knock on wood. Never wrecked a bike. Oh, I put a couple down doing about 5 mph to avoid a collision. Just dinged up the clutch and brake leavers is all, not myself. Can't say that about many other people I have known.

Dave Shepard

Square peg, round world.
I walked away from a 90 mph crash. Well, I rode the thing home actually. My advice is to always wear more than a t shirt if you're planning on scraping down the road.

stehansen

Climbing Up
Not to be a downer or anything but, the people that owned our house before us their son was fooling around with his bike in town and spun a little hooker, caught the tire on the edge of a pothole, flipped it, and hit his head on the curb, killing him. He wasn't really moving just going around in a circle. He was still in high school and his parent's couldn't bear to live here anymore and moved to Oregon. So keep those helmets on guys.

S

Strikermike

Yeah those Commandos are the prettiest of the British Bikes

Buzz

It beggars belief the rules on safety in the States.

I couldn't imagine ever riding a sports bike, well any bike to be honest without the proper leathers, helmet, gloves and boots !!

The biggest 2 dangers on a bike are everyone else on the road and your right hand !

Buzz

The last picture is Cal Crutchlow who was only 2 seconds off the pace of the 1000cc WSB's on his Supersport 600cc R6. He smashed all the previous track records...

Only remarkable because he did it with a broken ankle and wrist from an accident in the Friday practise session !!

Bodean

Cali dreamer
My bike turns me into a werewolf.

I find myself trying to burn everyone through the city streets.

Always telling myself, "Easy buddy".

Love riding my bike.

rumination

Migratory Hippie Arbolist
That's one of the reasons I never got one. I turn into enough of a maniac just on a bicycle.

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!