Merry Christmas!

A very merry Christmas folks! I get to take a "break " also, and finish mudding my daughter's room. Joy to the World!

Hahaha! I have to get it ready for paint this weekend.

Get well @pigwot

Being that I am a Celiac, they are gluten free - so they won’t ever be the same as what my Mother made when I was young; but the tradition and taste, if not texture are close to accurate!

Snow looks good Rich. I had my door open last evening(had to warm up the house :^/ ) as we got a shit ton of rain. Seems like that's all it does anymore. Some time I'm gonna review precipitation history. I don't remember so much rain decades ago.

Well that was the absolute minimum. If he was really on the ball, he'd have brought you a new chiptruck with a plow on front :^P

Wow!
Looks like the Norvegians learned to cook.
Only took them about 1000 years.
The food was the main reason I never ended up living there, despite having worked there numerous times.

That is not sauerkraut BTW, it is rødkål.

Loved the country, adored the people ( the girls especially, they are, as you know, something special) but HATED the food.

God jul, vennen min.

Last edited:
@stig thanks.

Many a true word said in jest! The reason it looks good is, I cooked it all! Just easier to substitute the Ribbe for a joint of beef, plus the beef would be about 3 times the price.

English trimmings. Just missing the Yorkshire puddings.

Off to the sauna now and a quick jump into the Fjord!

Damn!
You sure got the better off me with that.

I was thinking: " Where is the Pinnekjött?"
Well,they're better off without it, anyway :lol:

Pat!! Please please pretty please could I have your recipe for the cinnamon buns? Gluten free even!!!
This is cassava pie, the most Bermudian Christmas food ever, found the asian groceries have cassava so I can still make it here! IMG_20201222_204712.jpg

You too, FJR.

Hows your log truck treating you these days, I found it to be exciting news when you got it a few years ago

Hey Cory! The log truck is still doing great. It is out of commission right now getting painted. It has to look dapper for its new best friend that will arrive in a few weeks.

Lawdy!!!!!!!

FJR Kicking butt and taking names!!

Back