MERRY CHRISTMAS

1savagehunter

Treehouser
Just wanted to say a Merry Christmas to you all out there. Had to pull a night shift at my other job so had a moment so wanted to wish you all the best this season.

Gary

not a fan of the commercial aspect it has become...but same to you and to all the other 'housers and 'hosers :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cary - I was trying to show us Canucks are still alive and kicking. How is the weather out there. We are above freezing here in Edmonton ... looks like spring.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to everyone here. We just got done with opening Santa's presents and now we are getting ready for church. Then it's time to drink! Hope you all have a great day.

I might not get to working on the Willys. The cross bow on the Wii is kinda fun.. and Lilly is having a great time making a fort out of Lincoln Logs with me :lol:

Kids and the wife are napping, the house is clean and I am sitting with a beer listening to Willie Nelson and Norah Jones singing Baby It's Cold Outside. Now that's the good life.

I'm with Eric; Stuffed from a great meal, kid playing with new stuff, smell of wood smoke from the stove in the air... what could make a man feel more merry? :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P37xPiRz1sg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4200292597_e5cde96e3d_z.jpg

We got the best invention EVER. A hand pump for baloons. Im not even dizzy and the kids are sword fighting with sausage balloons , man they need eye pro;)

I had to go to the ER on xmas day, when I was a kid. I got a 'lil pool table with a cheap metal rack. I knelt down on it and gashed my knee open. Three stitches.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year.

Back