Merry Christmas!!!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas day and evening...we are well into Boxing Day over here, recovery mode, light breakfast, lounge about, might wash the truck...

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to everyone!

395XP Husqvarna's are no longer available here in Canada......sold out and no more coming from the factory.
Will have to take good care of mine. :D

Husqvarna has discontinued the 395 and dealers are selling off whats left around the world
If I'm not mistaken the 390 and 3120 are also deleted units.

Happy Boxing Day! Never figured out what it was, even after asking my Kiwi wife.

Oh, well. Happy Boxing Day anyway!

I hope the Canadians will explain, but I heard is you box up the present you did not like and trade them with family. I'm probably wrong, so please tells what Boxing Day is!

V, boxing day in Canada on Dec 26 is the merchants way to put on a big sale and sell off what excess they have left over.
Many Canadians (and American shoppers) do their next year's Christmas shopping on boxing day, money saved
Other ethnic groups who celebrate Christmas in the new year also capitalize on the savings....only they don't ha e to hide the presents in the attic haha.

Yes festive merchandising is pretty pumped up alright.
But how many people think far enough ahead to do their Christmas shopping a year beforehand?

If memory serves me correctly Boxing Day originated from England where the day after Christmas, servants and other labour help would receive a box from the master containing necessary goods, such as food stuffs, garden or other tools, new work clothing, etc etc.

Here's to those who get high at work, look down on people, make a big mess, expect others clean it up, shout commands, demanding everyone listens and want to get handsomely paid.
May your roots be firm and deep, your wood be strong and sound, and where ever you wrap your rope, where ever you set your spike, it won't let you down.
To those who climb way better than me and even to those who don't, thanks for the great advice, thanks for the good ideas, thanks for raising the bar and inspiring me to do better.
Here's to the Treehouse and all those who are here, Merry Christmas, ya buggers, I would have really f'd things up without ya's!

Nice one Peter!

Currently at my house........

ee0361effb8770627da37ef673d4b23f.jpg

Dahlia will be home soon. Looking forward to Christmas Eve and Day with her, before she goes off to visit grandparents in Oklahoma until after New Years. Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday, however you observe it.

Back