Looking for a Mini Skid Steer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No the tracks dont move in or out, yea i think i did pretty good. I got the boxer, forks, bucket, tooth bar, and dump trailer for $7000.

The gate pivits at the top and the bottom. Take the pins out of the top and its a ramp, take the pins out of the bottom and you can dump topsoil, mulch, etc...

Indeed, what about them?
I'm in a love hate relationship with that gate. Nice for loading the mini, decent for dumping dirt, but man it would suck for brush and wood!
I'll see how my penny saving works out! I got to say that would be pretty slick for a lot of the jobs I do, plus I still have my 16 footer for the large brush hauls.
Keep me in mind!

On the drive controls you have two options. There is a little bar on each side that you can use so that your thumbs dont get tired, I'll get better pictures today after school.

That's alot better than the current models which put the arm controls under the friggin handles.

Seems so silly to me, WTH designs these things and do they ever actually use them?

Seems so silly to me, WTH designs these things and do they ever actually use them?

I find myself saying that all the time with a lot of equipment. Although I am a fan of Vermeer's dual joysticks on the mini, I can't imagine it getting any easier than that.

The current boxer controls are seriously easy to run. You don't have to let go of the hand holds ever. Run everything with thumbs and index fingers.

Back