Logo Critique

FJR

Treehouser
I am designing a new logo for the business. I am not a professional web designer by any means, but I am trying my best here. Once I get the new logo, then it's on to a building a web site, and making new business cards. Be brutally honest. I plan on keeping it for quite a long time so I do want it to be right. Tell me which one you like the best.

Here goes:

Attachments

• FJR-Logo5.gif
    FJR-Logo5.gif
    27.1 KB · Views: 11
I like the 4th one down best, myself.

They all look good, though.

I like 3 the most, but 2, 3, and 4 are all ok with me. I don't like the tree at the end in 1 and don't like the subscript hanging over in 5.

James, do we ever agree? :lol::lol::lol:

I like the first one best! But I do agree that I don't like the last one with the subscript hanging over.

I like the 1st and 4th the best. I like the off-center, non-symetry going on in the first.

3rd or 4th, both are very similar. If 25 people looked at both logos on separate pages, I doubt more than 1 or 2 could tell a difference.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1 and 5 are out! It's down to the rest. I appreciate everyones help. I made about 30 before these last 5, but they didn't turn out so well! I'll try and get some more up later tonight when I get home.

3 or 4. As Brian said, they are very similar. I favor 4 a teeny bit just because that rascal Erik planted the thought.

Back