Just Had to Stop For Lunch...

GASoline71

'cause chicks dig scars
Granted it is my day off... but as I was drivin' through town today I was comin' up to Seaboldt's Smokehouse and decided to turn in for some of their killer Pacific Northwest style clam chowder.

Got a quart of it to go... it comes with some great garlic bread to boot.

Seaboldt's has been here on Whidbey Island forever, and they have any kind of fresh caught Pacific seafood you could want. The family has been in the commercial fishing business forever as well... Plus they smoke/cure meats and fish there too...

So where do you like to stop for a quick lunch to go? :)

Gary

Attachments

• Lunch.jpg
    Lunch.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 23
Looks really good G, I got some pizza after a short morning job installing a tree. :)

Yum.

Mommy made me and Andrew grilled cheese with tomato, and some shepards pie for dinner. He skimped out before dinner, musta been the grilled cheese.

Garys don't look like the stuff I'm used to. And for the record......... its called chowda;)

And I'm glad it's kept on your end of the state.;) Give me chili any day.

GAS, we've got a few decent places around here for a quick bite. I like to stop in at a place called PJ's for a (quasi) panini. It isn't a real panini, but it's the thought that counts. I like most any sandwich loaded with toppings and had the hell grilled out of it. My current favorite is a cajun turkey, bacon, cheddar, onions, and ranch dressing.

Dave

I love good Clam Chowder! Gary, that stuff looks great!

Hunter House on Woodward Avenue has the best sliders in Michigan !

Attachments

• hunterh.jpg
    hunterh.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 14
Lunch today's gonna be a a new pizza place here, Italian style. Greasy as hell but goldang it tastes GOOD!

T, that burger place looks like it used to be a White Castle at one time. Tasty lil greasebombs. :P Here in FL we have Krystal's. I stopped in one last week for the first time in years, ordered a dozen to go. They aren't as good as I remembered. :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Garys don't look like the stuff I'm used to. And for the record......... its called chowda;)

Nah... it's called chow-der... :lol:

This stuff has big ol' hunks of geoduck clams, and salmon in it... you would be correct in that it's nothin' like the stuff you're used to... :)

Gary

An old man with a long white beard once told me, "never eat the clam chowder unless they're callin' it clam chowDA!"

Of course, we were in Maine at the time.

love
nick

Carl, I feel bad for you! At least go get a can of Campbell's Chunky clam chowder, it ain't bad.

Back