Jobs you're glad you didn't get !!!

It's all a learning process, til you get it down. though, too bad life is so short. All generations have to keep learning the same details over and over again. Makes me wonder.

My oldest client rang (not longest, just oldest he was 102 in March and still pretty smart) a tree came down on his house. I went straight around, no damage but what a mess.

Old skinny gum about 70' full of termites and wisteria everywhere, that's what stopped any damage as it was hanging on to two other trees. He said just do it as he knows I wouldn't rip him off like the previous tree guy he had, but I said he should check with his insurance company. He rang back and said his son thought that as well, so to wait.

He rang back on the weekend, the insurance company sent a team out and sorted it.\\:D/

The house looks a bit like the one Cory mentioned but he's got a good reason not to do much work on it now, he built it the year I was born.

40 is great, pretty much all your power and endurance plus experience.
Once those wrists heal you can tear the place to bits.

At 39, I am physically better than ever. 40 in 6 mos.

The main difference I see now it with alcohol. Even a few beers can have consequences for me the next day. But I credit my body being less tolerant of booze and libations for being in top shape.

Heal up. At 40 at least you still heal quick!

Back