ISA International Meeting/Comp

Natasha and i really thought about it, but its just too expensive. we went to portland 2012 and did some excellent camping on the way back. no showers, but there was a lake:). always a lot to learn from such a dedicated group from all over the world.

Yeah, I'm making plans to go this year. Funny how folks only response had to do with me not taking a shower. Nothing about risks of sleeping in public parks, vagrancy law, safety, etc. You guys love your showers. :) Anyhow, folks should let me know if they'll be there. I'll buy you a beer. So far it's just me and the treestuff dudes.

None of the other stuff mattered.

I'd actually like to go. I've never been to any show or conference etc so it'd probably be fun. Skateboarding sounds cool to but it's been awhile!

Ha, we took our first daughter to a climbing comp at 2 weeks old…….

Had every intention of camping, but the owner of the site, actually a small theme park, insisted we stay in his spare room. His house was on site, in a private area of the park, very very plush too.

I'll be there! Looking forward to putting a ton of miles on the vintage cycle I picked up last summer! After 11years in the boy scouts, 2 years hitchhiking the country and many more nights sleeping outside on winter vacations... I'm getting a bed and breakfast! I have a fox tail for a keychain, so I won't be hard to spot.

Back