Established Tree Company in Phoenix AZ Hiring Top Paid Tree Climbers!

Justin Kett

Treehouser
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dry heat, good for health : )
Only really hot in June July and August
Rest of the year is beautiful. Only an hour drive to the mountains

Hello, welcome. What does your work consist of mostly? Didn't see too many trees in Phoenix when visiting

Hi. We do tree trimming, tree removal, plant health care and other landscape services. We run about 9 crews here, looking to Add more qualified team members.

I wish you well in your search for qualified employees. But I have to say, it would be a mighty steep hill to climb, to get me to move to Phoenix. Like, BIG bucks on offer.

I'm safely retired, so don't bother yourself with my noise :D.

Carry on.

For the past 10 years Phoenix, AZ has been one of the top 10 fastest growing economies in the United States ranking 2nd in the nation for job growth in 2019.

Design Tree is a premier arbor care service provider established over 25 years ago in 1995. Due to our passion for delivering expert care with a high level of service we value knowledgeable and experienced individuals and professionalism on all fronts. With that said although we service the entire metropolitan of Phoenix our services are mostly sought out by the 'wealthy' demographic of our community.

Design Tree is a wonderful family to join with limitless potential in all fields of occupation. Contact us today if you would like to learn more about our company and all of our available positions.

Cool. Most people here that actively participate are also owners, so there are likely far greener pastures if you are hunting for crew. There are a few free agents and guys that are maybe looking to do some travel work, so i could be wrong, but I'm usually not lol. If you are looking for cool guys to talk about tree work with (or other stuff for that matter), this place is awesome. I'm sure with 9 crews you no longer are on the tools, but i assume you used to climb right? Ever heard of the rope wrench, the akimbo, the rope runner, the hitchhiker, the wraptor, or anything like that? Those guys hang out here. Ever see this picture, of Jerry topping a redwood at 150 feet, they made it into a stihl poster? He hangs out here too. We have guys and gals from all over the globe, with millenniums of accumulated knowledge. Stick around and please stop selling to us, we're not really your target audience. I'm personally a nobody, a steamfitter who does trees on the side, but there be monsters here, and they are all pretty cool.

a4.JPG.edbeb3c3e9608071fcc162e18d5b53c3.JPG.jpg

Last edited:
There's a lot of material here. Could go many directions but I say that the man with absurd Beverly Hillbillies avatar should weigh in, would be a nice start;)

There might be some lurkers here that would be interested in the offer.

Thank you so much for the insight. Your information was very helpful. (I am brand new to the sight)

In short, we are a premier arbor care company in Phoenix that is actively hiring experienced professionals like yourself.

You seem like a knowledgeable arborist and a perfect fit for our culture.

What would it take for you to join our team? lol : )

If you have 9 crews, he could also be your new high end mechanic, fix and fabbing anything and everything.

Lol easy boys, I'm gonna need more warm up than that.... :lol:

Actually I'm overweight, injured, slow, and still somehow a primadonna, not what you are really going for

Back