Would you eat it?

• NEVER!

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Probably one

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • At least TWO!

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Damn! Y'all are a bunch of wimps, there's bacon on those. Bacon!

I can think of something that I enjoy but if a certain something else was introduced to the picture it would be a definite non-starter. I would elaborate but shall refrain since we have delicate ladies present.

BTW, Bacon wouldn't make it better,either.:D

Oh that thing is not a dognut --er doughnut .It's a beagle --er bagal burger .

Probabley about like chewing on a garden hose .:O

What makes japanese mayonnaise so exceptional?

First thing is that it is thick, and the color is more creamy looking than off white. The taste is very rich, like homemade whipped up. I'll send you some if you want to try, it doesn't need to be refrigerated before it's opened, comes in a plastic squeeze container. Hate to get you hooked on it though ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I try to eat very little mayo, and when I do it's the reduced calorie stuff.

If you leave it on the grill too long it turns into crispy critters . Then most likely about like chomping down on a burnt garden hose .

If you leave it on the grill too long it turns into crispy critters . Then most likely about like chomping down on a burnt garden hose .

I see. Still not something I would try by looking at it, bacon or not.

If it is an fact a beagle ,the only thing difference between an over done one and a hockey puck is the hole in the middle . Maybe not a bad way to recycle petrified bagals .:lol:

OH MY, I will just stick with my Kiwi and yogurt and no cholesterol and low blood pressure

hmm - healthy body and mind (ok maybe just the body)

I saw those donut burger things and just started laughing ...I watched a friend of mine make a normal ham, mustard, and cheese sandwich then drop it in one of those little "fry daddy" friers:|:

If it is pork sausage I'm down, couldnt do red meat and sweet -

I would take a bite though...

Butch, in the past I have read about how you eat good and healthy and ride your stationary bike and stuff like that.

But every once in a while you come up with something like this. And then you say something like this:

I try to eat very little mayo, and when I do it's the reduced calorie stuff.

You seem like you have a powerful craving going on there buddy!

we do the low cal options too MB, salad dressing (unless made from scratch with olive oil), mayo, milk, yoghurt, cheeses when we use them. Trim the meat a little extra to get more fat than the butcher took, drain the pan etc, a few mg's here and ther can add up and you can still enjoy food.
Then again, you aren't fond of my serving sizes so its unlikely we will ever be serving you a meal up here :P
Maybe if we get enough notice we can just set three places for ya :D

I can see it...this plate is for Butch, this one is for MasterBlaster, and the one at the head of the table is for Mr. Balowe :lol:

Jokes aside, on my infrequent trips back to the states, half the purpose is to eat out at all the good restaurants I know, jack up the cholesterol a few notches. BBQ is a particular favorite. I'm always surprised at how much food they give me, but after a couple meals, don't even think about it anymore. They don't have plates that large over here. Not complaining at all, but it's pretty amazing.

I'd like to have what's considered a big steak in Texas ;)

Back