Insect and bites

I wouldn't be in a hurry to buy duplicates unless you have seen a specific need for them. I would run with what you have and make some money. If you're on here enough seeing other gear and reading about its uses, you'll start to see where they would make your day easier. That's usually how I choose my next bit of gear. You might find that some other size of rope (Bigger for lowering trunk wood, or smaller as a tag line on a piece being lowered, etc) or a redirect pulley, or masdaam puller, etc. I would wait and see what you find that you have a need for.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So, I need 2 fire extinguisher, and what else. Got pants to protect me of a accident, got chaps for the (team leader)help on the ground, helmets for 3 , 1 for the team leader, with ear protection and face mesh, ear plugs for the help,gloves reflection best, eye glasses, for me a first aid for the harness. What else do I need for a smal operation. Will train the tean leader on the safe way to use of the small chainsaw, will get a new one for me , for when I be on the tree, probably a husqvarna. Unless someone show me why to by the sthl, I can't justify the Spence. 1461364998219612385681.jpg , 20160422_214547_Sedgefield Dr.jpg

c634b15379011974f31ec4a418010b77.jpg
eb033ead9c84569642900c4f3bf80413.jpg

Hay, is to small, we are doing profit share, 15% of the full pay go to tools, got to recover that, then, is climber 50% ,lead 25% , ground 15% x each. Left over for disposal. So is that fair? No ins, work com, profit share, a legal way to help a tiny company to survive. And Q.

What you mean, I got a tiny company running out my jeep, and my 8 feet trailer. Get a job if I got time, this no is very tiny. Insurance, are you sure I got to get this.

Back