Insect and bites

It's not rocket science. Up here insurance companies will provide the liability insurance, and you sign up to WCB and report payroll and pay for coverage for employees. Every business that operates legally does it. I'm in Canada so your mileage may vary.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok,public liability, will check that out. got to go back to the unemployment office to find out about workers comp, I do not recall this to be possible for a small operation. The choice was days help pay for the job as service provided. The only think I got going for me now is no need for the generated income. Cut use the extra income to set a solid place of work for the "family" . Fact all depend on my health. Did run on litter of trouble on a job 2 weeks back. On the tree got ill, ended using my emergency lowering line. The one the I left on the bag. Will no do that again. 10 plus minutes of panic. My ground man is a landscaping /ground guy. So, he reacted to my instructions, I did no show how f _up I was. My point, I am not doing more that I can handle. That day I drop 3 small, 1 medium, 2 big, only climb 1 halfway to cut the top of a 45' to prevent a widow maker situation. I do not want injuries or injure help, people or property. Insurance got to be financially logical. Maybe I only do the low paying jobs that big companies do overcharge. Most of those pay $450 to $650 per a full day of work no much profit to bring home after all clear.

I did got pretty much all the tool to work safely for a 4 man crew, still need to get fire extinguishers. Unless I am missing something. Will post equipment pic later.

South, I just got your point, my small trailer is private not commercial, got to call my insurance to find the rules.

José, climbing up and just cutting the top off a tree can be way deadly. It is safer to climb higher and cut smaller. And that applies to rigging or anything. The smaller you cut the pieces, the less it hurts if you screw up. My advice is to go to work for a good company that will train you. Nobody that I know of has ever tried to learn how to do something as technical as tree work while trying to start a business. You seem to be putting the cart before the horse

I'm done.
The cart is before the horse, backwards and by the sound of it, upside down.

No surprising there is always opposition to those the think outside the box. Let see, I am reading for to find what make sense at this point. Did not find anything relevant, will try later, got to make A decisions on the new purner, sean to be that husqvarna is good, however not as wood as the stihl professional. Did not know this until I find that there is a arborist and a professional arborist sthil. So I ma go wi the sthil professional after all. No thanks to you. People need to know this thinks arborist vs arborist professional.

South, I just got your point, my small trailer is private not commercial, got to call my insurance to find the rules.

You are using it commercially. It is not a private citizen's trailer when its being used commercially, as best as I can understand from my Commercial Auto insurance.

The commercial auto for your truck may cover any trailer towed.

No surprising there is always opposition to those the think outside the box.

Dude, you ain't thinking outside the box, you're trying to reinvent the wheel. Why ask questions if all you're gonna do is claim the answers are irrelevant? People that won't take good advice from people that are well experienced make it really hard for someone to have patience to help the next "student" that is more than willing to actually learn what is being taught.

Ok, MS 201 T C-M about $750.00 with tax. Is that some what the correct cost. I do select the 12" bar. To the best of you knowledge ,Is there any other brand and model that will compete head to head whit this model. One good thing for me is that trere is a dealer 4 mile from my house. That influence my thinking. Still, I ask before I buy.

Why ask for our irrelevant opinions? If you want to buy a 201t then buy it. If you want to buy and collect a bunch of equipment, do it.

Back