I'm a Dealer Rep!

Oh no doubt before too long I'll give you a call .I talked to TNT Dave a while ago about some mounting plates for quick attach plates for a New Holland skid loader .As soon as it's formulated I'll give you a ring .

You and Dave have been tight for a long time, Carl. I'm surprised this arrangement didn't happen sooner.

However, well as I know you both and love you dearly, business is totally a different matter in a friendship.

You're both good people and it should work out.

Congrats to both of you!! And a prospering business partnership.

Dave was an employer to me before we were ever friends. Having known him for at least 20 years now, I can say he is a good friend and was always one hell of an employer. Looking back.......best boss I ever had. Trustworthy, caring, compassionate, motivated.......the list is long.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the well wishes, guys!

One thing I forgot to mention is I include a Lincoln 18V grease gun with each articulated loader sale. It seemed rather obvious to me when they have 15(140/340) or 18(540) grease fittings on the boom alone!

Probably not so good after you added import taxes. Everybody wants a piece of the action. Bet it would run sweet with our good gasoline, though.

What's wrong with diesel, Cuz?

I'll leave any announcements to the buyers. Ignore comments elsewhere, Nick. ;)

Nothing wrong with diesel. It is just that we have such good gas. High octane and none of those problematical additives if you rule out cancer.

Im getting excited for someone!!

When the time comes and I can do my own thing and get a piece of equipment like the Gehl, you will be the first person I call Carl.

I'd be happy with diesel in a loader ,works just fine in my pickup.

I'm quite certain now I'm gonna buy the 340 with 4 post and Dave's BMG grapple. Will have to buy a 18' dump trailer to go across the line into Minnesota to pick it up. Then working back home the 340 and 18' trailer with be a good combo for the large removal jobs, with my stump grinder loaded also.

As I have already explained to Carl I'm concerned about tire punctures when running up against felled trees with stubs or spikes from broken off limbs. Pine seems to be the worst for sharp stubs on the logs. But as Carl says the tires can be filled with foam. My other concern is will the foam freeze and expand in cold winter climate?
For doing large removal like lot clearing in cottage country, I can visualize the 340 Gehl being an excellent mini grapple skidder.

I'd be happy with diesel in a loader ,works just fine in my pickup.

I'm quite certain now I'm gonna buy the 340 with 4 post and Dave's BMG grapple. Will have to buy a 18' dump trailer to go across the line into Minnesota to pick it up. Then working back home the 340 and 18' trailer with be a good combo for the large removal jobs, with my stump grinder loaded also.

As I have already explained to Carl I'm concerned about tire punctures when running up against felled trees with stubs or spikes from broken off limbs. Pine seems to be the worst for sharp stubs on the logs. But as Carl says the tires can be filled with foam. My other concern is will the foam freeze and expand in cold winter climate?
For doing large removal like lot clearing in cottage country, I can visualize the 340 Gehl being an excellent mini grapple skidder.

Did you mean to say BMG, Willard, or are you getting the HD? The BMG would look awful small on the 340, which by my estimation is the all-time, ultimate tree machine. I wish I could afford (and justify) one.

Did you mean to say BMG, Willard, or are you getting the HD? The BMG would look awful small on the 340, which by my estimation is the all-time, ultimate tree machine. I wish I could afford (and justify) one.
I must have got the models mixed up seeing I was originally interested in the 140.
For dedicated treework Dave has the equipment specialized for the job from what I can see.

The 340 can run the HD BMG. I knew what he meant.

Willard, I'm pretty sure you're making the flats thing a bigger issue than it is. (I've never had a problem) Still, they can be foam filled then it won't be an issue

Why are you leaving towards the 4 post?

Back