ICE CREAM

I have to stay away from ice cream. It fattens me up like a sow pig.

But I like a Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
NOW that is a site that is best not seem SO ya stay away....

Icecream? Ha, without it I wouldn't be. My parents went away for a week and I ate 5 of the standard container's of it. Maybe they are 1/2 gallon?

I love icecream.

Publix has their store brand ice cream in sale this week, 2 half gallons for $6. Their store brand is on par with Breyer's or Blue Belle, very good stuff. Anyways, I bought two half gallons on Friday and they are both gone already. :/:

GEE - PUBLIX - i have to make a run - - I like their english toffee and the rocky road and the chocolate marshmellow

it last for MONTHS here.

I only eat it when I am bad.

sounds good, im going to have a bowl of chocolate cherry! with magic shell!

I've always told of the magic fridge in the garage that always has Budweiser in it .I also have a freezer in the house that always has several varities of ice cream .Breyers "heath" ,maple nut and creamy vanilla .Nothing like a bowl of ice cream topped with fresh stawberries or blue berries ,washed down with a nice cold Bud .:lol:

I dunno,it doesn't make me plump up like a poisoned pup .If it did I would weigh about 500 pounds instead of 213 .

I just remembered,there is a bowl of blueberries in the fridge ,hmm .

got an ice cream maker for fathers day... so far we have made vanilla by the book and maple syrup and walnut off the cuff. friggin delicious. :D
the gizmo was about 30 bucks, the ingredients are 500ml whip cream, 250 ml milk, 2 tsp vanilla extract, 1 cup sugar or sugar replacement, 2 tsp lemon juice and a half hour in the gizmo. really tasty, not the same as store bought. not at all.

makes about 1.5 liters of finished ice cream, serving count depends on the size you serve ;)

we used to take turns cranking those at potlucks, yummy. wheat germ makes a nice topping

I love all ice cream. 5 quarts would in 4 day.
I had my cholesterol checked 320. So no ice cream for me.

Baskin & Robbins Cherries Jubilee is my favorite. I tried a lot of Cold Stone, one of my daughters worked there for a while but I didn't like any of their flavors as much as my B&R favorite.

Ben & Jerry's are my favorite grocery store bought stuff. Vanilla Heath Bar and Peanut Butter Cup are both my kryptonite.:P I know I could shave off 10lbs on my 155lb. frame, but I love the icecream!8)

But, the best is Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard. Their "Spoon Benders" are smooth and rich. Hands down, the best stuff on the planet. Good Times is a growing chain here in Colorado and neighboring states.

Take a look8)
http://www.goodtimesburgers.com/index.php?page=site/text&nav_id=0d3913e39e203b2c65cf0da3b00e954a

Jason will agree with me on this one. Right Jason?!;)

Ben and Jerry's is for sure the be$t ice cream. Premium flavor at a premium price. If I got an extra couple bucks I won't hesitate to buy a pint or two....or three.

I am a HUGE fan of root beer floats. Drizzle a little chocolate syrup inside a glass, add a few scoops of great vanilla, then add the Virgil's rootbeer. Mmmm..mmmm. I could eat a 3/4 gallon rootbeer float!

love
nick

Ben & Jerry's are my favorite grocery store bought stuff. Vanilla Heath Bar and Peanut Butter Cup are both my kryptonite.:P I know I could shave off 10lbs on my 155lb. frame, but I love the icecream!8)

Jason will agree with me on this one. Right Jason?!;)

Jamin, you have to try the Coffee Heath Bar, it is just soooooooo goooooood.

PISTACHIO - but i can not find it in the stores anymore

Brusters - for DINNER - PISTACHIO

You guys and gals are wimps, Dairy Queen peanut buster parfait with no icecream...now thats some livin there my freinds.

Back