I shot my tree down.

darkstar

Rockclimber/ treeclimber
Here is a pic of my favorite target tree that finally secumed to our constant blasting.
It was almost dead befor we shot at it by the way.

Attachments

• shot tree.jpg
    shot tree.jpg
    765.3 KB · Views: 13
that was one shots worth of damage? didnt know you had an RPG...

any more to the story?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The tree bigger than it looks in the pic .That was all tiny little bity .22 ruger action.
Took 4 months.

Neat. Is that at your new house/ property? Near Chatanooga, wasn't it? Did you ever get a satisfactory resolution on the well issues?

didnt know you had an RPG...

-----------------------------------

RPG???:/: ...Round Pudgy Guy!!! :P:D:lol:

A semi-jacketed hollow point in a 44mag also would have done just as well.

HC

Hell yeah HC, except I'm partial to my .357 with an 8" barrel.:D

Besides, some trees get fungi, some get bugs, and some get lead poisoning.;)

Let me know if you want to borrow a saw next time. Ill post you my spare!

Hell yeah HC, except I'm partial to my .357 with an 8" barrel.:D...

I have a 5" 357, the only thing I have in 8" is a SW 500. Also have a 5" in 460SW.

That 500 can throw a 700 grain projectile at 1200fps. The 460 can throw a 250 grain hollow point at near 2kfps, that 357 is my comp wheelie.

I have a 5" 357, the only thing I have in 8" is a SW 500. Also have a 5" in 460SW.

That 500 can throw a 700 grain projectile at 1200fps. The 460 can throw a 250 grain hollow point at near 2kfps, that 357 is my comp wheelie.

That 500 sounds like a cannon Carl!:O

Is it fun to shoot or does it try to break your hand? Bet the cost of 700gr shells is outrageous as hell.:|:

700 grain bullets.

Thats 1/10th of a pound. More than 1 ounce of lead.

INSANE.

I have a Colt Python with a 6" barrel (357 mag) and its NIIIIICE. Almost too nice...

Do anyof you guys no much abot slow fire pistol competition?
Im getting 5 bulleyes at 25 yards out of ten consistantly. I wonder how many you have to get to be concidered good .

That is shooting a .22 ruger and using a standerd slow fire pistol comp. target and im usually at 26 yards to prevent cheating ahah

Back