I need to rant.........

Ed L

Treehouser
Dumb ass just took out my red oak with a camaro.
Effin tie rod broke, she panicked, hit the gas, went 200' + took out the only damn thing on one acre.....so pissed right now it ain't funny. Don't bother to come and tell someone either, if it was't for the dogs I wouldn't have known.

I've cared for that tree for 15+ years, was about 20' tall........sonofabitch.

At least it turned a camaro into scrap on it's way out.

Going to take a long time to get over this.....I love my trees.

Ed

I love my trees, too, so I feel your pain.
Stupid bitch!

Sorry Ed, I can relate.

Had one of my smoke trees backed over, then run over again by a guy who was here getting firewood...after I'd told him to watch out for the tree.
Man was I pissed. Luckily it came back, as it was quite young.

On the bright side insurance will pay. Especially if you really cared that much for it

Pain, suffering, quality of life loss. So it's my understanding that your dearly departed grandmother had planted that tree and was of immense value to you and your family.
All kidding aside that sucks. My father in law ran over a newly planted, that day, oak this spring I just about shot the idiot.

I recall an incident where some people were excessively speeding having just left for Reno, such that the vehicle went airborn over a hill and ran into a favored Oak tree in front of a residence, the tree being kind of like a monument to the neighborhood. The people in the car lost their heads though, I heard one rolled up to the porch.

Back