I Just Joined The ASPCA

I like animals, I've had dogs and/or birds most of my life. I just don't like someone else's uncontrolled pets/strays or feral cats coming on my property and leaving their sh*t.

See I've never heard anything about them being against hunting and they certainly don't push that agenda up here at all.

That is the insidious thing--the org's front is a noble endeavor then they divert some of the contributed money into lobbying efforts that only a small number of contributors would knowingly support.:(

That is the insidious thing--the org's front is a noble endeavor then they divert some of the contributed money into lobbying efforts that only a small number of contributors would knowingly support.:(

As do many "charitable" organizations, such as Planned Parenthood. And I agree, its not a good thing.

no sheep involved:D there was a good looking lady that roped goats in the club:pant:

Kind of reminds me about the time it was discovered that the United Way contributed to the gay and lesbian society of the Los Angeles area of Cal .
It also was discovered that their operating expenses totaled over 70 percent of the money they took in .:what:

Back