I Am Finally Going to Make T-Shirts

Old Monkey

Treehouser
What do you think? The image is rough because I don't know a good way to change a pdf tto a jpg without it losing a lot of quality. I have to pick one of the fronts but the back is already decided upon.

Attachments

• TanagerTfinal.jpg
    TanagerTfinal.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 14
I would position the front emblem over the left breast, but other than that I like it!

Oh, and I would lose the red line on the front...

The left breast is more traditional, I'd prefer it that way.

I'd go with the top right one, perhaps a bit smaller and put in the traditional location. Emblemed areas of shirts don't breathe, so in MS, less is more.

Nice job Darin! I like the top right one. I would keep the red line, it kind of centers it. I would put the phone number on the back.

Can we see the back?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We are thinking of putting in the middle because it is is unconventional. If I don't like it it will change on a later model.

Darin, Nice colors. Left upper quadrant is not only traditional and thus eye pleasing it is also a more polite location. In conversation, shifting your focus from the speakers face down and to your right is "normal" -no subliminal signals of dishonesty or rejection. Centered, the logo and information require focusing there, which, if the wearer is female, means setting off subliminal signals of rudeness and lechery.

I like it Darin.

Gonna send me one? I will send you a hat if you do...

The bottom one is the back.

Wow, Justin I didn't realize I was going to be encouraging amorality with my bit of innovation.

I will try to make some extras for swapping material. I still have to chose a local screen printer.

I like the left. you could put the red line on the back between the logo and the phone number but eather way Its cool Ill take a large

No Darin-not encouraging immorrality-discouraging good customer relations by inserting discomfort into encounters. This is subconcious stuff that we pick up on. When a man stares at the center of a woman's chest while talking with her it makes her very uncomfortable. In man to man conversations focusing on the other person's chest sends an "I'm not accepting what you say" message.

As long as they aren't looking at my gut, I'll consider it a success.

When a man stares at the center of a woman's chest while talking with her it makes her very uncomfortable.
Oh it's "man " thing. Well all do weather straight on with the perifial vision .Over years I've got the second method down to a science.I think I have a range of vision about like an owl,but I'm just Al .;)

I liked the red line, but if it's going to be on the back anyway, and you are going to have to move it over the left breast so I don't stare at womens breasts, I guess no line is needed:P

Me and Karina agreed that the red line is neat, but doesn't seem to flow well with the rest of the shirt.

I like the logo in the middle, karina likes the idea of it on the left.

I say ditch the phone number. I don't think anyone is going to be looking at your shirt long enough to remember it.

love
nick

keep the number......it's an ad, not an art contest. You want the call:D

I agree. I say leave off the number. It looks tacky. If they want your number they can just ask you for your business card.

Back