I Am Finally Going to Make T-Shirts

logo over left chest, back looks good but I wouldnt put the number on. Classy logo Darin. Silkscreen or stitch? I decided to go stitched on mine, I only make a handful of shirts etc a year so the extra cost is negligible and durability is WAY better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The gradient behind the bird looks lousy with embroidery.

that could be indeed. I do like the birdie though, unique to my experience. Branding is a big deal in this day and age, never too soon to start. :)

Paul! Great idea!!!.
Darin ,Dispense with the T-shirt entirely and get a Tanager burned into your hairy chest!

not really what I meant Stumpster but heck, if he will do it it might be worth the price of admission for the ladies!

I like the phone number, it is on the back so people can look at it with out having to deal with the issues Stumper brought up.
You never know, someone might call and say "I saw one of your guys in Mcdonalds and I got your number from his shirt."

someone might call and say "I saw one of your guys in Mcdonalds and I got your number from his shirt."

Your so nice, Gigi.
More than likely tho the customer will call and say "I saw one of your guys drunk at the bar and just wanted you to know". :lol:

If I'm gonna hire a plumber/whatnot, it won't be from me writing down a number I see on a tee shirt someone's wearing at Micky Dees.

Back