How's the splice today?

• Thread starter Wagnaw
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 182K
image.jpg Got two done ( about 48" pulled tight) before someone lost a Hello Kitty slipper and national emergency was enstated in the household. Room to room search.

Fine looking slings...glad you didn't have to shut down the nation for that Hello Kitty slipper.:lol:

Been there, done that...lotsa drama. Slings and slippers....Such is life.

Hey Raj, I've got a 1200' spool of 1/2" 3 strand with a blue tracer, how much do you want? I've only cut 350' off for a rigging line.
Dave6390 in WI

Dave6390 in WI

Hey Raj, I was suggesting to you and treebilly that the rope was free, just cover shipping from WI, I just wanted treebilly to make me 3 or 4 of the 3-strand loops and I'd send enough for 10-15 extra for others. I'm not looking for a payday, just a friend assisting another friend. Let me know how much you want! I'll never use all of it, so it would be nice to do something for others.

Dave6390 in WI

I don't know what size is the most popular to make. I just pulled off a length and said that looks good to me. I'll get back around to making some more once things slow down here. Putting in way to many hours now to do much else. You may have to remind me closer to winter. Sounds good though, just no time at the moment

Awesome....that connects you to a many thousand year history of mariners, sailors, tree folk who used ropes and splices for their livelihood.

Back