Here's one for ya

My standard for dealing with customers is to compare them to an ex-wife.... are they worse than... or better than...

Hi Fred, Hey I'm looking forward to doing the work for you but the looks of your place scares the shit outta me, so, long story short, please pay in advance in full . Thankyou!!

I like people being straight forward and honest with me. It might hurt my feelings a tad but I would appreciate this kind of interaction from a service provider. It's all upside no down. (Need a signed contract to file a mech lien on a failed check right?)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup, we did it. It was actually a lil more work than I anticipated but it went well. He had me take down and throw in woods another dead tree too. He paid me on the spot with a check that was good.

The house and grounds were as I had remembered - clearly it was all top shelf stuff through and through, back in the day. High quality fencing and in ground pool, multi level decks in back. The green mildew on the stairs etc was an 1/8" thick and treacherously slippery. My coworker went inside to use the bathroom, (lol- he never wants to use the custy's bathroom, but for some reason he was fine with it here) and he said it was really nice inside, including a spiral staircase.

So all in all, I'm glad I was able to help him and glad he was good for it.:):thumbup:

My coworker went inside to use the bathroom, (lol- he never wants to use the custy's bathroom, but for some reason he was fine with it here) and he said it was really nice inside, including a spiral staircase.
see

Back